Programs under consideration (Future Planning)
The Executive committee in their meeting has decided to approach to the donors on the previous experience, performance, capability regarding Health, Education, community development, management, and other sectors of interventions of FF. The following projects are under consideration to be taken with different donors, NGOs (Nationally and internationally) and Government Departments.
- Open transfusion centre and Blood Bank services in other few Districts/Agencies of NWFP/FATA
- Expanding the services to FATA and northern remote Districts of Pakistan
- Opening of One Transfusion Center in Afghanistan.
- Starting HIV/AIDS counseling services.
- Participating in provision of primary Health care facilities in collaboration with the Health Department NWFP and others Donors Agencies (Work started in One BHU Phandu near Peshawar.)
- Promote Awareness campaign in the area of these deadly diseases.
- Establishment of Burn centre and Maternity Home for the deprived community.
- Poverty alleviation Programme for the poor community.
- Primary & Reproductive Health including HIV/AIDS, Mother & Child Care, Family Planning, Adolescents Health Development etc